GUERLAIN

ABEILLE ROYALE POWERFUL DUO
Item No. 3409002077
5 out of 5 Customer Rating

DUTY FREE EXCLUSIVE

Duty Free Price:
¥ 36,500
Same Day Pickup: up to 3h before departure.

Discount products for KIX-ITM card members

3% Off Coupon : kdfnew3 and etc.【New member and Online】

This box set contains: - Advanced Youth Watery Oil (50 mL)- Double R Renew & Repair Advanced Serum (50 mL)Advanced Youth Watery Oil combines some of the most powerful bee products chosen by Guerlain research to offer nine-times faster repair*. Skin is visibly plumped up and younger-looking. Its formula is made up of 95% naturally-derived ingredients**.*Instrumental test, 20 volunteers, 2 applications per day, after 3 days**Calculation based on the international ISO standard 16128, including water. The remaining 5% help to optimise the formula’s integrity over time and its sensory qualities.Inspired by dermo-cosmetic care, Double R Renew & Repair Advanced Serum combines the power of two exclusive technologies to renew the epidermis and offer skin a lifting effect in a single step. Skin is smoother and brighter, pores are refined. The skin’s tissue structures are tightened. Formulated with 96% naturally-derived ingredients¹.¹Calculation based on the international ISO standard 16128, including water. The remaining 4% contribute to optimizing the formula's integrity over time and its sensorial texture.